1. What is the gift for this offer?
We’re giving an instax Mini 9 (“the gift”) to all eligible customers. You’ll also be able to choose from three classic colours - Flamingo Pink, Cobalt Blue and Smoky White.
2. Who is eligible for this offer?
Retail customers will be eligible for the gift, if 4 Michelin tyres are purchased from a UK ATS Euromaster centre or online at www.atseuromaster.co.uk, between 28th June 2019 and 2nd September 2019.
3. I’m a business customer – am I eligible for this offer?
We’re sorry but this offer is open to retail customers only.
4. What happens after I’ve made an eligible purchase?
Great, you’re in the right place and you’ll just need to submit your gift claim via this website. To do this, simply:
1) Click on the ‘Home’ tab
2) Choose your preferred gift colour by clicking ‘Choose gift’ and ‘Continue’
3) Simply complete the required fields, upload your receipt and click ‘Submit’
5. When do I need to submit my claim by?
You’ll need to submit your gift claim by midnight on 30th September 2019. Just to let you know, that we won’t be able to honour any new claims received after this date.
6. Why do I need to upload a receipt as part of my claim?
We’ll need a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase, to support your claim. Please double check that your receipt clearly shows the number of tyres purchased and the invoice number.
7. What happens after I have submitted by gift claim?
We’ll validate your gift claim and we’ll let you know the status of your claim via email, within 7 working days of submission.
8. My claim has been accepted – when will I receive my gift?
You can expect to receive your chosen gift within 30 days of claiming– this will be posted to the address you gave us at the time of claiming.
9. I’ve changed my mind on the gift colour – can I change my gift?
Unfortunately, we’re not able to change your gift once you have submitted your claim.
10. My gift is faulty – what do I do?
We’re very sorry to hear that your gift is faulty. Please contact us here and we’ll look into this for you.
11. If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
Visit our contact us page here and we’ll point you in the right direction.