Frequently asked questions
1. How do I qualify for the offer?
To qualify for this offer, you must purchase two or more Avon ZX7 tyres for car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction on ATS's online shop or at any ATS Euromaster Centre between 1st January 2018 and 28th February 2018. All products must be fitted, and all services must be carried out at time of purchase, except for purchases made online which must be booked in for fitting of supply at the time of purchase. All tyres must have been fitted prior to claiming your gift.
2. When do I need to enter the prize draw by?
You must enter the prize draw by midnight 31st March 2018. Any entries after this date cannot be accepted.
3. Once I have completed my details, how long do I have to wait to find out if I am a winner?
The Grand Prize winner will be alerted on Monday 16th April 2018 by telephone. Weekly prize winners will be chosen and alerted every Monday between 8th January and 5th March 2018.
4. Can I choose a different Gift Card than the one in the competition?
Unfortunately, in line with the terms and conditions, winners are only eligible for an Argos Gift Card.
5. How do I enter the competition?
To qualify for the Argos Gift Card, you need to purchase two or more Avon tyres and have them fitted with ATS Euromaster. You will then need to complete the claim form before 31st March 2018 to be in with the chance of winning.
6. Can business customers enter the competition?
Unfortunately, not. The competition is open to Retail Customers only.
7. Is this prize draw open to Northern Ireland?
Unfortunately, the prize draw is only available to ATS Euromaster's Retail Customers who are residents in the UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
8. If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
If you have any queries about your ATS Euromaster purchase please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if your call is in relation to your Argos Gift Card, please contact MLP who manage this promotion on behalf of ATS Euromaster using the details below:
Telephone: 01565 656 469*
*Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Excluding bank holidays.